I am finally getting around to the Sunshine Award! This has been sitting in my pended posts this month while I am frantically writing my novel this November. I was also nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award, so I decided to post both of them!
I’m terrible, I know. Thanks so much girls for the nomination! I have decided to answer two questions from each. I always like doing this, even if no one reads my answers!
From Stephanie at The Icing on Our Cake:
4. What is your idea of a fun/perfect night? Do you like to go out or stay in? I actually am quite introverted and lazy, and the combination of these two things make it quite easy to stay in, watch a movie with Chris and drink wine. Throw in some pizza and you got yourself a definition of my perfect night.
6. If you could go back in time and change your career path, would you? I would. I said in my Stork Award post that nursing was not my first career choice. I would have probably gone back and got my psychology degree, or maybe a degree in English or creative writing.
From Aubrey at Two Hearts and One Dream:
4. What is your favorite store ever? Target. Most definitely Target.
8. What hobby do you wish you were good at? Or wish you could learn? I have always wanted to learn how to crochet.
I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Teresa at Where the *Bleep* is Our Stork and Stephanie at The Icing on Our Cake. Teresa and Stephanie have been amazing friends to me, and I am honored to receive this award! Thanks ladies!
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the one that nominated you.
2) Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
3) Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate seven other people and tell them that you have nominated them.
Ok, so 7 things about me:
1) I have a tattoo between my shoulder blades of the Chinese symbol for “laughter,” which is what Risa means in Spanish. This was back when Chinese writing tattoos were cool.
2) When I was in second grade, I hated my name so much that I decided to change my name to Stephanie (from Full House). This did not work out well, as teachers apparently frown upon this in school.
3) I have undiagnosed anxiety. I hate it, it can make my work and social life very stressful, but I will not take a medication for it.
4) I can quote movie and TV show lines like a boss.
5) I can’t stand when people use bad grammar! Texting, Facebook, and Twitter are no excuse for not spelling words properly!
6) I have an obsession for kitchen gadgets. I would rather buy a spatula than a sweater.
7) I buy way too many nail polish colors, and painting my nails always makes me feel better.
Here are my nominations!
Teresa at Where the *bleep* is our stork?
Stephanie at The Icing on Our Cake
Aubrey at Two Hearts and One Dream
Em at teach me to braid
Amanda at beloved burnt toast
Kasey at Stupid Broken Eggs
Amber at Old Lady and No Baby