Thanks to Teresa at Where the Bleep is Our Stork? for this awesome new blogging award!
1. Include the Stork Award icon in your post
2. Link to the person(s) who nominated you
3. Answer the 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate as many bloggers as you want to receive the award
- Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? I’m a little of both. Most of the time, though, I like things to be planned out.
- What embarrasses you? When I make a mistake in front of others.
- What are some of your favorite websites? Well, Blogger is a given. I love Pinterest and FoodGawker.
- How would you explain your basic life philosophy? We only get one life. Take chances.
- Would you rather be hated or forgotten? My initial response was hated, because it means I stood for something. But really, I can’t stand when people hate me so I pick forgotten.
- What do you like least about yourself? I can be incredibly awkward sometimes, especially in groups.
- Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number? I actually don’t have a favorite number. I used to like 4, and 72 when I was a child (don’t ask me why. I have no idea). But I have never been one to have a favorite number.
- If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try? an RN Case Manager, or a Public Health Nurse
- If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet? Jesus, Elvis, The Beatles
- How are you, really? The answer can change hourly, but right now, I’m ok. Hanging in there and trying not to think too far into the future.
And now my nominations.
Ann, at A Day in the Life of the Foster’s
Amanda at Genuine Greavu
Stephanie at Neubauer Haus
Gypsy Mama at The Gypsy Mama
Kasey at Stupid Broken Eggs
Ashley at Down That Forever Road
Em at teach me to braid
My questions for you girls are:
1. What is your favorite recipe?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What is your favorite hobby?
4. Describe your spouse/partner in three words.
5. What is your favorite book? Or, movie?
6. How has the Internet affected your life?
7. If you could change careers tomorrow, what would you do?
8. What is one long-term goal of yours (more than three months)? No fair saying being a mother.
9. Who was the last person you called?
10. What is your worst habit?