So the embryologist report this morning showed my embryos a day behind (obviously). But they are still good-quality embryos. The embryologist will call me again tomorrow morning at 8:00 after checking them out again and let me know if it is going to be a Thursday or Friday transfer. Most likely Friday, since that is my “5-day” because they are a day behind.
And now I continue to wait.