I’m looking for guest bloggers. Maybe you are in the throes of an active IVF cycle. Maybe you are preparing for the adoption process. Maybe you are facing infertility again after a previous BFP. Maybe you lost a little one. Maybe your infertility journey is just beginning, or coming to an end.
What matters is you have something to SAY.
Here are some possible topics:
- early or late-term miscarriage
- cancelled cycles
- donor eggs, sperm, or embryos
- the uniqueness of same sex relationships and infertility
- how you first shared your struggles with friends and family
- how you decided what to do with your frozen embies after ending your journey
- humorous IF medication or procedure nightmares
- how it’s not as simple as, “just adopting”
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if you want to participate and what topic you would like to write about! It’ll be fun, I swear. Also, I have candy.
On another note, pop on over to my dear blogging friend Cristy’s site, and show her and her little ones your love and support as she is facing some pregnancy scares.